The COD sensor is a new generation of environmentally friendly COD/TOC sensor that requires no reagents, no pollution, and is more economical and environmentally friendly. Small size and easy installation, water quality monitoring is available online. Automatic compensation for turbidity disturbances, with automatic cleaning devices, excellent stability even for long-term monitoring.
Many organic substances dissolved in water absorb ultraviolet light. Therefore, the total amount of organic pollutants in water can be measured by measuring the absorption of these organic substances by ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 254 nm. COD sensors use two light sources, one 254nm ultraviolet light and one 550nm infrared light, which can automatically compensate the optical path attenuation and turbidity effects, thus achieving more stable and reliable measurement values.
COD sensor Feature
- Digital sensor, RS-485 output, supports MODBUS.
- Can measure COD, TOC and temperature parameters.
- No reagents, no pollution, more economical and environmentally friendly.
- Small size and easy to install, water quality monitoring can be performed online.
- It automatically compensates for turbidity interference and has excellent test performance.
- Internal rotation cleaning brush for pipe self-cleaning and submersible self-cleaning
COD sensor technical data
|Principle||Ultraviolet fluorescence method|
|COD Measuring range||0.75 to 370mg/L equiv.KHP|
|COD Resolution||0.01mg/L equiv.KHP|
|COD Accuracy||<5% equiv.KHP|
|TOC measure range||0.3 to 150mg/L equiv.KHP|
|TOC Resolution||0.1mg/L equiv.KHP|
|TOC Accuracy||<5% equiv.KHP|
|Temperature range||0 ~ 45°C|
|Power Supply||DC12V, current <50mA (when there is no cleaning brush)|
|Output signal||RS485,MODBUS protocol|
|Calibration method||1 or 2 point calibration|
|Shell material||POM, 316L|
|Cable length||5M (default)|